Advertising with Us
Larix journals are developed to meet the needs of authors and readers, creating well-focused products highly suited to their market. We offer a range of services to companies to support promotional and educational activities. Take advantage of the targeted opportunities available to reach your market. Subscribers include researchers and members of numerous societies, as well as leading scientists and decision-makers from multinational companies.
All journals carry display advertising, reaching key customers at attractive rates. Leading institutions and libraries throughout the world subscribe to our journals and each one of these copies is referred to again and again, ensuring your message is constantly reinforced. Your advertisement has greater prominence and visibility through the high editorial to advertisement ratio, increasing the impact of your product. There are attractive rates for series bookings, and special positions can be booked in advance, so that the journal reaches your market to your best advantage.
DATA FABRICATION AND FALSIFICATION:
Submitted manuscripts that are found to have either fabricated or falsified experimental results, including the manipulation of images, will incur data fabrication and falsification sanctions.
- Specific features within an image should not be enhanced, obscured, removed, moved, or introduced.
- Original unprocessed images must be provided by authors should any indication of enhancement be identified. It may be helpful for journals to suggest that original unprocessed images should be submitted alongside any images that have been processed.
- Adjustments to brightness or contrast are only acceptable if they apply equally across the entire image and are applied equally to controls, and as long as they do not obscure, eliminate, or misrepresent any information present in the information originally captured.
- Excessive manipulations, such as processing to emphasize one region in the image at the expense of others, are inappropriate, as is emphasizing experimental data relative to the control.
- Nonlinear adjustments or deleting portions of a recording must be disclosed in a figure legend.
- Constructing figures from different gels, fields, exposures, and experimental series is discouraged. When this is necessary the component parts of composite images should be indicated by dividing lines clearly demarcated in the figure, and described in the legend.
Your own promotional literature can be delivered to our readership by adding an insert into Larix Journals.
The fastest growing medium for product promotion. Many features of our journals' websites are available to non-subscribers; when you advertise with us your message will be reaching an even wider audience. Banner advertising links products or services to our journal titles or to individual articles. Use our e-mail alert distribution - self-selected by key clinicians and researchers to reach an even broader customer base.
Table of Contents in E-mail Alerts are consistently one of our most successful forms of advertising as they provide an overview of each issue's contents. Open rates are therefore higher than normal, providing a specifically targeted and favourable method to reach our highly sought after audience.
Media packs provide full circulation, readership and impact information.